What should be on your small business website?
Kitty French, Manta Contributor – March 3, 2017
“Your small business’ web pages should include:
- Your business name, slogan and logo featured prominently at the top of the page.
- Your phone number with a click-to-call option for smartphone users.
- A description of your business, your products and/or services in the middle of the home page, plus photos.
- Links to your company Facebook page and other social media profiles.
- The address of your main location (and all other locations) at the bottom of each page.
- A navigation menu at the top and the bottom of each page that links to the other pages on your website.
- Most business websites have at least three pages: the home page, an “about” page with your company’s story and history, and a “contact” page that includes your hours, a map to your location(s), your address, email and phone number.”