- You become a member of the World Wide Web.
- Potential customers have a quick overview of you are and what you can do for them.
- You provide a means for potential customers to contact you.
- You can educate potential customers about what you do and how you do it, an informed consumer is wiser, more apt to purchase what they know about, and more apt to tell others.
wynneworks understands that this is your site, your brand, and your entry point to the web. We will work with you to ensure that you have control over all aspects including, not limited to:
- Registering your domain name.
- Finding you an ISP or working with your existing ISP.
- Creating your pages and uploading them to your ISP.
- Testing them on the various browsers and devices out there before we let the world in.
- If you need mobile visibility, wynneworks will use the latest in responsive design.
- Setting up a shopping cart and secure transactions.
- Creating a sitemap for you. (Used to help find your way around the site, and for SEO)
You need to understand that in the current market your website can no longer just be a brochure site, it needs to be dynamic. Which means you need someone to update your site, which we can do, working with you and your marketing people.
If you already have a site, but it needs to be updated, we are available to step in. We’ve experience in any number of platforms and languages and can work with you to bring your site forward.
You’ve heard the horror stories of designer tiffs, or the friends nephew who got the initial site up then disappeared…with wynneworks, we won’t let that happen. You will always have access to your site and your materials. You will be able to reach us with questions and for changes. We’ve been there and don’t want anyone to have to deal with those issues.